This is where u get the "news+informations + jokes" that are set for a price somewhere else. If u believe in free awareness, THIS IS YOUR HOOD!!!

Saturday 5 December 2015

Photos: 3 year old boy goes missing in Lagos

3 year old Olarenwaju Babalola Obazuaye, a KG2 pupil of Flosilla Nursery and Primary School, has been missing since on Sunday November 29th after he was abducted by some unidentified persons at his parents home at 5 Ladipo Street, Ajegunle, Apapa, Lagos. Narrating how he went missing, his mum, Mrs Maria Obazua, said;


"After we came back from church on Sunday, he was playing outside our compound and I called him to come inside and eat his food, which I just finished preparing. After some time, I went outside but did not see him. I asked our neighbours and those outside if they saw him, but they said they did not see him. Since then we have been looking for him. At first I thought he was just somewhere around the neighbourhood, but after searching and searching without seeing him, I raised the alarm that my son was missing. My son does not go out with people he knows let alone with those he does not know. They must have used something on him to have carried him away. Please help me look for my son. “How can our son go missing without anyone noticing anything? For goodness sake, my son is just three years old. What have we done to have deserved this punishment?”she told Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment