This is where u get the "news+informations + jokes" that are set for a price somewhere else. If u believe in free awareness, THIS IS YOUR HOOD!!!

Friday 4 December 2015

The amazing Ziuss Power Generator that I use in my home (photos)

This is the generator I use in my home and it's really fab! It was recommended to me by my electrical guys. Initially, I was skeptical because its from a Nigerian company, but I've been using a 45kva Ziuss generator now for weeks and it's one of the best decisions I made for my new home.

It's amazing that a Nigerian company will be focused on quality as the generator uses an original Perkins England engine. I'm also thinking of putting some money on their hybrid/renewable energy solutions. I'll encourage Nigerians to try quality Nigerian owned/made brands. So, if you are looking to buy a generator or power solution, you should try the guys at www.ziusspowerng.com



No comments:

Post a Comment